Saturday, December 18, 2010

Confidence? Jus'what the heck is it?






Sorry Friends-for the long long absence but things do take time when you are trudging along the rough with seven dwarves and a wizard-to boot.
Now, when we last parted company we had just agreed on the ingredients required to sell and if you remember.
Now a lot of you people will say confidence---that's easy man-I've got that in plenty-tell me anything you want me to discuss about. I make sure that I am the most confident guy and still I lose out-I just do not know why.

Let's name our friend confi. Well what is cofidence actually? Is it  a bird, a plane or is it Superman? Is it a concept or is it matter? Do you eat it? Where s the damned thing available?
.....to return soon
love to all
Bilbo

No comments:

Post a Comment